Thursday, December 26, 2013

Be bold!




































      So I am soo excited about my new blazer ladies! I purchased it from Bohme!! I bought it on clearance for 15 bucks..score! Is there a Bohme in the mall where you live? If so walk, no RUN to the mall and pick up this blazer. It dresses up any outfit and is super comfy and silky feeling. I just love leopard so much, I believe you can never have enough leopard in your closet. I paired my leopard blazer with a Down East Basics cami, YMI black leather pants from Ross, and tan boots from Famous footwear! With my makeup I decided on some red lip stick to make a bold statement! Guess what?! That was my first time wearing red lip stick ever! To find out more about my red lip stick adventure be sure to go to my beauty section of the blog. But can I just say I LOVE red lip stick now?! I have never in a hundred years thought I would have said that! I sported this outfit at the mall today to hit up the sales! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment