Thursday, December 19, 2013

Comfy Casual

    So, I am a total California girl that DOES NOT like the cold! So living here in Idaho while my husband finishes up Grad School has not been the easiest for me! One thing I do enjoy about Winter, however, is comfy clothes! I mean who doesn't love waking up and throwing on a long comfy sweater, a scarf, and some leggings!! So this outfit is all about the "comfy yet cool" vibe! I got this shirt at Ross by Billabong, leggings from Target, scarf from Buckle, and combat boot from Bin Bon!
My two cute girls happen to be in these photos as well since we weren't even thinking about braving that Winter cold to take photos! What are your favorite winter essentials? I would love to know, and maybe even add them on to my own!




No comments:

Post a Comment