Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Aztec dress

So I dont know about you all but it is pretty stinkin hot here in Nevada this Summer! And no way am I complaining cause I love the heat! But I dont love it so much when I am wearing uncomfortable clothes that make me sweat and feel like I am dying!

Today's look is a very Summer friendly one. I love this dress because of how light and airy it is. Nevada is very windy so I paired it with some with light leggings for when the wind blows my dress up. I felt cool and stylish all day! I paired my outfit with some white flats and a flower headband and I was ready to go! Also my little minnie me Kennedy decided to pose in some of these photos with me as well:)

outfit(dress:Faded Glory, Leggings: Faded Glory, Flats: Soda, Headband: Simply Trendy


1 comment:

  1. It's hot here in KC, too. The humidity today is CRAZY. You can cut the air with a butter knife!

    You're looking gorgeous and relaxed- love that tribal print!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete