Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer Style/I am back!

Hey there lovlies! So I am sorry it has taken me a while to get back into blogging but it has been hard to find time since the move. We absolutely LOVE it here in Nevada! I am home with my girls and my hubby works at an accounting firm.

I have lots of exciting things coming on the blog so make sure to keep checking back. Today's ootd (outfitoftheday) is a Summer appropriate one. It mixes casual with girly and I love how comfy it is! I paired my Very Jane skirt with my Hurley brand chambray shirt and some white Soda flats to create this look! I pulled my hair back so you can see the collar of the shirt while also making the look outfit a little preppy. I love the ruffles that come down the skirt and the pencil style! If you want an effortless yet cool look for the day I highly recommend pulling your hair back and throwing on a chambray top with a skirt! Soo fun!! Hope you all are having a fabulous Monday!

Some positive words of encouragement, "Get up, dress up, show up & never give up"

outfit (shirt:Hurley, skirt:Jane.com, shoes: Soda, necklace: Forever21)


1 comment:

  1. How adorable is your outfit?! What part of Nevada are you in? :)

    ReplyDelete