Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring and boots

So today I am teaming up with Mckenzee and McKell from http://www.thevintagetwins.com/! We decided to collaborate and bring you Spring looks with boots. Transitioning Winter to Spring can be totally fun with boots! A lot of people think once Spring and Summer hit that boots go out the window! So not true!

I love how Mckenzee is wearing a simple yet fabulous Spring transitioning from Winter outfit. The color of her blouse to her booties are just perfect!

Mckell's outfit is another fabulous way to transition from Winter to Spring! I love how she kept some darker colors in her outfit with the booties and leggings while showing some Spring lovin with her coral top! Go to The Vintage Twins to see some more of their fab outfits!!

I decided to wear a Spring inspired lace top with some black pants and white boots! Dressing for me is all about having fun and I try to incorporate that into my everyday looks!


shirt: Buckle http://www.buckle.com/bke-pieced-top/prd-55460BKE193/sku-5068880200, Pants: Walmart, Headwrap: Walmart, Boots:1318 Similar:

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit, once the weather really warms up, I forget all about my boots. I wish I didn't! They're so cute with springy dresses + floaty shorts. :)

    You guys look super cute. Great collab. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they are!! Thanks Ash!!:)
      xoxo
      Kendra

      Delete
  2. Collaborations are such a great blog topic- awesome job! Love boots with spring looks and that cute headband on you!

    i can’t afford my lifestyle

    ReplyDelete