Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines Day

        So Valentine's day is my favorite holiday of the year! If you ask my husband I say that about every holiday though:)! I just love love!! My husband and I have been married a little over 4 years but we or "I" always make a pretty big deal over Valentine's day! I wear pink pretty much all month long in fact ha! This year I asked my hubby to get me a shirt! My favorite clothing item! It's just fun cause we both surprise each other with something we know each other wants!That sexy man below is my husband or my "Valentine" Kelin! I sure do love that man! Also, follow me on bloglovin if you'd like I always follow back:) Keep scrolling down to find out what I am wearing..
       On to what I am wearing! Tunic: H&M! I love to wear tunics with a belt because they look much more structured that way! I highly recommend this one! It's so soft and comfy it feel like being in you jammies all day! Pants: Walmart, did you know they sell cute cheap pants there? I also buy my jeggings there! These pants are 12 bucks but the jean jeggings are only six! Belt: Forever 21, necklace:Forever21, boots: Chinese Laundry brand from: Famous Footwear! Similar:

The Fashion Canvas

15 comments:

  1. You look so pretty!
    thanks for following my blog, following yours back :)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love that you love love :) I also think you look really pretty in your H&M tunic!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    http://neatly-packaged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much!! Happy Valentines Day:)!
      xoxo
      Kendra

      Delete
  3. Pink is definitely your color and I really like that necklace very cute :) Happy Valentines day!

    Aloha, Kathleen | House of Polynesia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen!! Happy late V-day to you!:)
      xoxo
      Kendra

      Delete
  4. Nice color, thank you so much for your lovely comment and for following us, following you too on bloglovin
    a beautiful maison

    a beautiful maison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Thanks for your comment!
      xoxo
      Kendra

      Delete
  5. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion .



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Of course I will visit your blog:)
      xoxo
      Kendra

      Delete
  6. Aww how perfect is your cday outfit! Love it! And oh girly, I think I say the same thing about every holiday too! haha!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! And oh good I am glad I am not the only one:)!
      xoxo
      Kendra

      Delete
  7. The pink looks lovely on you! Sorry for not visiting sooner....following you back on Bloglovin'!

    Have a great day!
    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete