Thursday, January 2, 2014

Polka dots and an Anniversary!

      Today was mine and my hubbies 4 year anniversary! I canno't believe we have been married that long, yet I can't believe its only been 4 years. So we didn't exactly get to celebrate because we had our two girls Kensi and Kennedy with us. You see we are in Idaho Falls and don't know tons of people and the few we do know couldn't do it! So what did we do? Go to Target of course! May I just say I was spoiled rotten from my hunny. Can't wait to post what I got. It was a nice day/night however, and we are going to celebrate by going out to dinner tomorrow hopefully just the two of us! I have to say even though this is a fashion blog how grateful I am for Kelin. He has really been their for me this year with coping with my postpartum depression.If  you would like to know more about my experience go to my post "You are beautiful." Anyways, I cant imagine my life without this man. He is truly my other half and always keeps a smile on my face. Through thick and thin he will always be there for me and I for him. That is such a beautiful thing about marriage. I am grateful to be with this guy for all eternity! Below is a pic of Kelin and I, my ring that I still LOVE, and my two sweet girls.





      Now for tonight's fashion post! I am wearing one of my very favorite collared blouses from Forever 21. I just adore collared blouses! It fit one of my many fashion rules, never spend more then 20 bucks on a shirt/blouse. You can most definitely do this by shopping at places such as, Target, Bohme, Nordstrom Rack, Forever 21, and Walmart. Tops are my most favorite things to buy. I think most girls would say shoes but I am forever a blouse/shirt type of shopper. I love the way that changing one top can alter the whole vibe of your outfit. My denim jeggings are from Ross and were 8 bucks..total steal! My combat boots are from Bin Bon. I did my hair in a top knot with using nothing but hair spray, three bobby pins, and an elastic. I can show you how to do it in a tutorial if you all would like! Totally easy if you have long hair, and if you don't I have a trick to make it easy. So ladies, what is your favotie article of clothing to shop for? I love my readers btw!!








5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I hope you and your family had an amazing Thursday! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following you!!!

    ~xx Skye
    TheShopaholicSAHM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Your babies are so cute!!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I am following you now on Bloglovin', hope you follow me back :)
    xo,
    Monica
    http://glamvolution.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you!! Sure thing:) Thanks for following and commenting!
      xoxo
      Kendra

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much! I just checked out your cute blog, love it! The outfits are great! Wanna follow each other? I just followed you on bloglovin and would LOVE if you followed me back!:)
    xoxo
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete